JOHN and Margaret Philp and family are auctioning their prized Burdekin district breeder property Hillsborough Station in Townsville on June 20.
Hillsborough Station comprises the 42,600ha (105,266 acres) Millaroo Pastoral holding located 80km south west of Ayr. The property is being sold on a walk-in walk-out including a top quality, mixed cattle herd and plant.
- AACo sells Central Highlands property
- Lotus Vale, Stirling passed in
- NAPCO eyes sale options
- Mungallala property passed in
- Pattison Station sold
- Georgetown property on market
- Towers property Red Hill sold
- Avocavale, Ravenswood, sold
- Contact David Woodhouse 0427 910 035 or Lex Heinemann 0417 191 491, Landmark Harcourts.
- Like QCL on Facebook