ROADS have been closed across parts of NSW due to the flooding rain.
In the Riverina, the Sturt Highway has been reopened in Gillenbah.
However, the Sturt Highway remains closed west of Gillenbah to Hay, and east of Gillenbah to Wagga Wagga.
South of Narrandera, the Newell Highway is closed between the Sturt Highway and Raes Road.
Motorists can divert via the Sturt Highway and Raes Road to travel on the Newell Highway through Gillenbah.
Additionally, the a section of Kidman Way has reopened north of Colleambally meaning the town can be accessed from the south.
The following roads remain closed in regional NSW:
In the state's South and South West
- Sturt Highway: closed west of Gillenbah to Hay, and closed east of Gillenbah to Wagga Wagga
- Newell Highway - closed south of Narrandera between the Sturt Highway and Raes Road
- Kidman Way - closed north of Coleambally to Darlington Point (Waddi)
- Cabramurra-Khancoban Road (Tooma Road) - closed between Cabramurra and the Alpine Way intersection
- Snowy Mountains Highway - closed on Brown Mountain at Bemboka
- The McGrane Way - closed between Narromine and Tullamore
- Kamilaroi Highway - closed between Bourke and Walgett