Don't leave power tools on the back seat - particularly in Darwin

Chris McLennan
By Chris McLennan
Updated February 10 2022 - 4:37am, first published 4:00am
FIRE DANGER: This cordless power tool exploded into flame when it was left inside a hot vehicle in Darwin. Picture: NT WorkSafe.

Don't leave your power tools inside your work vehicle.

Advertisement

Ad
Chris McLennan

Chris McLennan

National Rural Property Writer

ACM national rural property writer based in Bacchus Marsh, Victoria. Career journalist. Multi award winner.

Get the latest Australia news in your inbox

Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.

We care about the protection of your data. Read our Privacy Policy.